Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Daily Detox B.V. https://www.trs-detox.com/ General terms and conditions based on model conditions of Stichting WebwinkelKeur. Table of Contents Article 1 - Definitions Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur Article 3 - Applicability Article 4 - The offer Article 5 - The agreement Article 6 - Right of withdrawal Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal Article 9 - The price Article 10 - Conformity and warranty Article 11 - Delivery and execution Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, termination, and extension Article 13 - Payment Article 14 - Complaints procedure Article 15 - Disputes Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions Article 1 - Definitions In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Cooling-off period: the period during which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal; Read all about the cooling-off period.
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance agreement with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance agreement relating to a series of products and/or services, the performance and/or delivery obligations of which are spread over time;
- Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that facilitates future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: the consumer's option to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- Model withdrawal form: the model form for withdrawal that the entrepreneur makes available, which a consumer can fill in if he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal.
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers from a distance;
- Distance agreement: an agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer within the scope of an organized system for distance selling of products and/or services, whereby exclusive or additional use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the agreement;
- Technique for distance communication: a means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being simultaneously present in the same space.
- General Terms and Conditions: these General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur. Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur Daily Detox B.V. Weserstraat 4, Lelystad 8226MS Weserstraat 4 The Netherlands T E email@example.com Chamber of Commerce: 84807059 VAT number: NL863381224B01 Article 3 - Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be inspected by the consumer at the entrepreneur's premises and they will be sent to the consumer free of charge as soon as possible at his request.
- If the distance agreement is concluded electronically, in deviation from the previous paragraph and before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can easily.